Samajwadi Party founder and former Chief Minister Mulayam Singh Yadav has passed away. Mulayam Singh Yadav, who is called the son of the earth, had a long journey from the arena to becoming the leader of SP politics. In his political journey of nearly 6 decades, he has achieved almost every top post.
Political journey of Mulayam Singh Yadav
- From 1967 to 1996, he was a member of the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly for 8 times.
- For the first time in the year 1967, he won on the ticket of Samyukta Socialist Party.
- In 1977, he became a minister for the first time in UP.
- He was a member of the Legislative Council from 1982 to 87.
- Became the Chief Minister of UP for the first time in 1989
- In 1992 a new party was formed, the Samajwadi Party. The election symbol of the party was made the cycle.
- Became Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the second time in 1993-95
- Reached Lok Sabha for the first time in 1996 and became Defense Minister at the Center
- Became the CM of UP for the third time in 2003, remained on the throne till 2007.
- In 2012, his party SP got majority in UP, then gave CM’s chair to son Akhilesh Yadav.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav has been elected to the Lok Sabha seven times.
Wrestling brought in politics In
1962, a wrestling match changed the fate of Mulayam Singh Yadav. He came to the field of politics with the wrestling arena. A wrestling competition was going on during the campaigning for the assembly elections in Jaswant Nagar area. Samyukta Socialist Party candidate Nathu Singh had also reached to see him. In the match there, Mulayam Singh Yadav of small stature defeated the big wrestlers. After this he became the favorite of Nathu Singh. Nathu Singh got him an assembly ticket in 1967.
Do you know
Mulayam Singh Yadav has gone to jail nine times in his political career. He was in jail for a long time even during the Emergency in 1975. In 1954, when Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia agitated against the increased canal rate in Farrukhabad, Mulayam also jumped into it. He gave arrest for the first time during the movement. At that time Mulayam Singh Yadav was only 15 years old.
Amar Singh had opened the secret of second marriage
Mulayam Singh Yadav had married twice in his lifetime. The name of Mulayam Singh Yadav’s first wife was Malti Devi. In 2003, Mulayam’s first wife Malti passed away. Former UP CM Akhilesh Yadav is the son of his first wife Malti Devi. Akhilesh Yadav’s wife’s name is Dimple Yadav. She is also in active politics and has been an MP.
The name of Mulayam Singh Yadav’s second wife was Sadhna Yadav. He died in March 2022. It is said that during the year 1982, Mulayam Singh Yadav and Sadhna Singh came close to each other. In 2007, Amar Singh took the name of Sadhna Gupta publicly for the first time. He urged Mulayam Singh to accept Sadhna Gupta as his wife. Prateek Yadav is the son of Mulayam Singh’s second wife Sadhna Yadav. Prateek Yadav’s wife’s name is Aparna Yadav.
Safarnama Born on November 22, 1939, Saifai in UP, Mulayam Singh Yadav, the elder brother of Mulayam Singh Yadav, was a farmer, while the younger brother Abhayram Singh, Shivpal Singh Yadav, Ram Gopal Singh Yadav remained in active politics. His younger sister’s name is Kamala Devi. Mulayam Singh Yadav after completing his schooling went to K.K.Etawah of Etawah. He completed his graduation from college and post graduation from Bhimrao Ambedkar College, Agra. He was a student of Political Science. Mulayam Singh Yadav was a wrestler as well as a school teacher.
For Movie & TV show Reviews and Ratings, Bollywood Tollywood and Hollywood News, Upcomming Movies, Indian TV Shows/Serials info, TV TRP/BARC Ratings and more!