Union Budget 2023 Latest News: Union Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has presented a new budget on 1 February 2023 in the Parliament. Before the arrival of this budget, everyone had high hopes. People from all sectors were hoping that we would get huge discounts on some things. Especially the people investing in schemes with deposit capital and long term investment were expecting more from this budget and were thinking that the interest rates of our schemes would increase and we would be benefited.
Let us tell you how much interest rate has been implemented on schemes like Post Office Scheme, PF, PPF etc. with the coming of this budget, let’s try to know through this news. Know in detail how much budget has been fixed by Nirmala Sitharaman on different schemes in the 2023 budget, that is, know how much interest is being received on which scheme.
• Post Office Scheme: 7.6% interest on all post office schemes.
• PF (Provident Fund): 8.10% interest on PF.
• PPF (Private Provident Fund): 7.10% interest on PPF.
• Kisan Vikas Patra: 7.2% interest.
• NPS : 9 to 12% interest on NPS
• Sukanya Yojana: 7.6% interest
• Apart from this, the new tax was implemented by abolishing the old tax. According to the new budget, there is now 0% tax rate on 3 lakh, 5% tax on 3 lakh to 6 lakh, 10% tax on 6 lakh to 9 lakh, 15% tax on income of 9 lakh to 12 lakh and 12 lakh to 15 lakh 20% tax, and Above Rs 15 lakh 30% tax will have to be paid.
Along with this, while presenting the budget in the Parliament, Nirmala Sitharaman also counted the achievements of this new budget.
• Per capita income more than doubled.
• Promotion in digital payment About 70 percent people adopt digital payment.
• Free ration was given to 80 crore people in 28 months under the Free Roshan scheme.
• Insurance figures reached 44.6 crores.
• 220 crore Covid Vaccine
• Toilets were built for 11.7 crore families under the free toilet scheme.